Am I candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift? I'm 40 yrs old, no kids, 5'7 and 190lbs. (photos)

Am I a candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift? I'm 40 yrs old, no kids, 5'7 and 190lbs.

The Brazilian buttlift can produce dramatic changes. You are an excellent candidate. I would search for the surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results. Look at reviews and before and after pictures on that surgeon's website.

Candidate

Hi Chyna, you seem like a good candidate for a Brazillian butt lift & body contouring. However, its difficult to opine regarding what could be achieved from the pictures you have posted. It would be best to consult a board certified plastic surgeon for the procedure and outline your expectations following the procedure.

All the best!

Am I candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift? I'm 40 yrs old, no kids, 5'7 and 190lbs.

Assuming you are healthy you look like a good candidate. Just remember that about 30% will be reabsorbed, so make sure to communicate your preferences with your surgeon.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Candidate for BBL

Hello, thanks for your pictures and for your inquiry, you look like a good candidate for a BBL, of course that a virtual or even better an in person consultation is needed to give you a more accurate advice, take care and good luck,
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL ?

Unfortunately, your photographs don't help too much in making a precise determination. A primary consideration is whether you have enough fat retrievable by liposuction for fat grafting. It seems like this would not be a problem. Other things you need to consider with your surgeon are your expectations of contour and volume change and how much liposuction you need around the butt to give it its best shape.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Seeking BBL

You may be a good candidate for a BBL but I cannot tell from the pictures submitted. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who is experienced in BBL's.

BBL

You certainly look like a reasonable candidate for a brazilian butt lift, but you would need to be seen in person to review your history and perform an exam.

Am I a candidate for BBL?

You are a candidate for BBL.  Consult with your plastic surgeon to have the procedure explained and also for you to explain your expectations.

Based on your photos and your measurements, it looks like you could achieve nice results with a BBL. I recommend consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon for the best evaluation.