How does BBL look 1+ years post op?

It seems like the results are pretty good after 3-6 months but I wondering how bbl's look after a year

How does BBL look 1+ years post op?

I have had several of my patients send emails or pictures to post 2 and 3 and more years after the procedure to illustrate the stability of results over time.

How does BBL look 1+ years post op?

In general, final results are achieved about 6 months after surgery when swelling has subsided and the amount of fat that survived is stable. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

How does BBL look 1+ years post op?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... You still are in healing process, so it will be better to wait at least 8 months to see final results, you will be alright if you use your garment to help with the shape and also your boopy pillow.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Long term BBL results

The final results after fat transfer tag around six months.

There's always early swelling in a certain percentage of the fat will not survive it will resort but over the next several months after the procedure.

There's no way to give it a simple answer to what results look like.

When the procedure is done correctly on someone who's a good candidate the results can be spectacular.

If the procedure is not done well or the patient is not a good candidate for the results can be anywhere from mediocre to disfiguring.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD