Any advice on recovering from reduction, anchor lift and saline implants under the muscle?

I have surgery tomorrow and I'm getting a little nervous!

Recovery after breast surgery

Its very normal to feel anxious before surgery.  Follow your surgeon post operative guidelines closely to ensure you have a smooth recovery from surgery.

Recovering After Breast Lift Surgery

It's natural to become more nervous as your surgery day approaches. Keep yourself busy and try not to overthink your breast lift surgery. Hopefully your surgeon gave you detailed information about what to expect as you recover. The best advice I can give you is to follow his/her post-op instructions thoroughly. Don't over-do things for the first 1-2 weeks after surgery. Listen to your body and get plenty of rest. Don't start physical activity until your doctor advises it's ok. If pain medication is needed, take it as instructed so you don't have to experience unnecessary discomfort. 

I'm sure everything will go great! Best of luck tomorrow. 

Surgery and anxiety

It is common for patients to be a bit nervous prior to surgery. It is best to relax and try to get a good night sleep before surgery. Good luck.

Any advice on recovering

Congratulations, I bet you are going to love the change. Each surgeon has their own postop regimen so it is important you discuss questions of this sort with your surgeon. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD