Am I a candidate for good results from the Mommy Makeover? (photos)

I am 5'7" and 155 pounds. On average I gained 55 pounds with each pregnancy and subsequently lost the weight every time. I have had four c-sections, and breast fed four babies, needless to say, my tummy and breasts could use some rejuvenation! Am I a good candidate for a lift/augmentation and tuck with lips on the love handles and saddle bags?

Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.You appear to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover! Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Best of luck!

Mommy makeover

You appear to be an excellent candidate for the Mommy Makeover.  This surgery can address the areas you mentioned to help rejuvinate your body.  Start by looking for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation.  You can expect an examination and information on the risks and benefits of these procedures.  Best wishes!

Camille Cash, MD

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast lift +/- augmentation. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for sharing your pictures. You seem to be a great candidate for a Mommy Makeover that includes a breast lift with augmentation, tummy tuck and liposuction. Your next step should be to consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon who has expertise in Mommy Makeover procedures so he/she can examine you in person and give you customized recommendations for your Mommy Makeover. Best of luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Mommy makeover candidate

Thanks for your inquiry and excellent pictures.  You are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover.  Please seek the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon who performs many of these procedures.  Good Luck.  

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you would be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover which would include a tummy tuck and a breast lift + implants if you want more volume/upper pole fullness.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Dr derby

You are a great candidate for any type of cosmetic surgery. You have good weight to be\gin with and the skin ,that needs correction. looks nicely loose. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for these procedures to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your concerns and goals then work together yo build the surgical plan that will best help you achieve the look you desire.With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD