Not sure if I should go with go or mod plus? (Photo)

I'm 41 yrs old 5'2" 115. I want to be a full c , I want full natural looking breasts. My Dr suggests I go with 350cc go or mod plus with no lift. I don't want a big gap between them but I also don't want unnatural cleavage. I also don't want them to look like socks filled with sand. I just want them to blend naturally with my body. When I look at pictures I lean towards mod plus look. Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Which style of implant to choose

The profile of implant you decide to go with will depend on the look you are trying to achieve, your breast measurements, and the amount of native breast tissue you have.  A moderate implant is more of a “flatter” style implant.  Moderate plus is more “perky” or has more projection forward.  Consult your board certified plastic surgeon regarding the look you desire for your physique.  There are many options available to you depending on the look you wish to achieve. 

Troy Plastic Surgeon

Want natural looking breasts and unsure about implant profile

From your photos, you will need a breast lift along with your breast augmentation to obtain the results that you desire.  With a examination and measurements, the profile of the implant that best fits you could be determined.  A moderate plus profile implant is usually a good choice for a natural look in the C-cup range.  Good luck.

John Zavell, MD, FACS
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Uncertain about profile

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photo, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift with implants.  The profile of the implant is sometimes determined based on the volume that you're trying to fit in within your breast diameter.  This would require an in person exam.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, it appears that you would also benefit from a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast Lift

Based on your pictures, your biggest question about breast augmentation surgery is that you need a lift and not what projection your breast implants should be. You have nipples that are at or below the level of the inframammary fold. This is the definition of the breast implant patient that also needs a lift. Combined with your lift, the implants should be of a moderate plus profile.

What profile implant?

Based on your photos I think you would benefit from a lift as well as the implant. In most cases I prefer the Moderate Plus implants as I feel it gives the best projection to base diameter that gives a natural appearing breast. 

Without some type of lift, your native breast tissues will likely be low and not over the implant. 

It also appears that your pectoralis muscles are a bit separated and will have some distance between the breast, but should not be too wide as per you concerns.

Good luck.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Not sure if I should go with ? or mod plus?

From your photo alone I'd be suggesting that you consider a Benelli lift with implants somewhat smaller than what was suggested.  It's important to note however that I don't select the final implant in advance but instead have a range of implants so that I can make the final size choice based on my patients' actual appearance.  I like MP+ implants although either MP or MP+ should be fine.   Good luck and enjoy your results.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Implants and lift

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BA

You may benefit from a lift as well as a BA.  Based on your desire for a natural breast shape I would recommend the moderate plus style for you in the 350 cc size.  Any larger and the high profile style would probably fit your chest wall better.  

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  With that being said, based on your photographs, the best shape and contour could be achieved with an implant and a wise pattern breast lift. Your nipple appears to sit below the inframammary fold (but I cannot see a lateral view) and without a lift in addition to the implant, this will not have a natural shape.  A wise pattern lift with an implant can result in a very nice shape if good technique is used.  The size, shape, and profile of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon