Is a Mini Breast Lift or Scarless Lift usually cheaper than a regular or Lollipop Lift? (photos)

I am wanting to possibly have a scarless lift and was wondering if generally it's more cost effective? Also if I choose to do that is that something you need to have anesthesia for? I was hoping to do it using twilight meds.

Determine Cost of Breast Lift

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org

Costs between different types of lifts

It is difficult to say what would be the best lift for you or if one would be cheaper than another.  In your case, I would discuss an augmentation with your surgeon as it may obviate the need for a lift.  (You areola look like they are already above the fold under your breast)

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

What is cheaper?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Breast lift options.

Thank you for your question. By your photos it appears as though you are thin and fit. A lift alone will raise your nipple position, but not add volume that would help balance your body nicely. 

The type of lift is difficult to suggest without an examination and further learning of your desires and goals.

An implant with a biplanar approach might be enough to add volume and a lift without additional external scars. As thin as you are I would suggest the implant be placed submuscular to be more natural and less visible. This would also likely require a general anesthetic rather than the "twighlight" meds.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Is a Mini Breast Lift or Scarless Lift usually cheaper than a regular or Lollipop Lift?

There is no such thing as a scarless breast lift. If you are considering implants, a Dual Plane augmentation may help. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Lift

Depending upon the lift technique used, the fees may vary a bit.  It does look like you need an implant as well.

Scarless breast lift

Thank you for your question.  A skin-only minor breast lift like the one you might need can be performed in an office setting under local or twilight sedation.  I'm not sure if you are considering increasing your volume with an implant or simply a lift.  I suggest consulting with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Thank you for your question.  Your nipple appears to be above the inframammary crease fold underneath your breast. If this is the case you may only need a dual plane breast augmentation with implants.  However he needed and person examination for proper advice.  At most I would expect a periareolar lift with a scar around the areola is the most you may need. For more information please read the link below:

"Scarless" breast lift

you appear to be a good candidate for the procedure where the scar  is only around the areola. Our standard procedure is to do this under very light sedation plus local on an outpatient basis. When you do your research look for a board-certified plastic surgeon and I think you will be happy with the results. 

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon