Can ultherapy cause blood clots with the coagulation in some people?

Resulting in lack of oxygen and blood to the tissue?I realize that is is very immune dependant and tech dependent in which I had both. Is that considered poor wound healing? An ultherapy doctor said that I lost blood supply which resulted in tissue death and keeps going. Should I take an anticoagulant or is it too late? Severe adverse systemic reaction. My CNS now affected. Should I take anticoagulant to save remaining tissue? Freak reaction

Ultherapy and blood clots

I am sorry for what you’re currently experiencing.Blood clots are not a known complication of Ultherapy treatments.I would recommend following up with your treating physician to discuss a course of action.Best of luck.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy and blood clots

Thanks for your question.I have not heard of blood clots as a potential complication of Ultherapy.I would follow up with your treating physician if you have concerns just to be safe.I hope this helps.

Burton M. Sundin, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy and Long Term Results

There is no way ultherapy can cause blood clots of vascular necrosis of the skin. I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned or want a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

ULTHERAPY AND WOUND HEALING

The premise of your question is incorrect. Having seen the numerous questions you've posted about your ultherapy treatment, I would strongly suggest consulting an attorney and for your own well being, a mental health professional. The attorney will likely explain that what you are attributing to Ultherapy is not correct and the mental health professional may be able to find a way to help you feel better.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon