Is it normal to have a knot four months post op Liposuction? (photos)

I had tumscent Lipo four months ago on my abs, flanks, sides and love handles. I have a knot on my left that feels like leather. When I massage it became a irritated and feels a little softer but tightens back up. When massage it also moves to my back!

Knot after liposuction

Not sure what you are referring to without an exam. It could be scar tissue, it could be fat necrosis to name a few.

Knot after Liposuction

It is difficult to respond to your question without a better understanding of the issue. But it is normal to still have scar changes and irregularities 4 months after liposuction. I would recommend you continue massage and compression and be reevaluated by your surgeon in another 4-6 weeks.