How do I get my lips fuller like Kylie Jenner permanently? (photos)

How do I get my lips fuller like kylie jenner permanently? My bottom lip is bigger than my upper...i want my upper to be the same size permanently..

Fuller Lips like Kylie Jenner

Thank you for your inquiry. A lip lift with some fillers such as Juvederm will give you the results you are looking for. A lip lift is a surgical procedure that modifies the appearance of the lips through reshaping techniques. The procedure increases the prominence of the vermillion border (the red coloured area that is adjacent to regular skin). If your vermillion border is not clearly defined, it may look like your lips are either too thin, or simply a straight line with no contours. A lip lift will rectify this situation by giving you a sharp yet aesthetically pleasing contrast between your vermillion border and the skin under your nose. Paired with Juvederm for added volume, (optional) the look will be exactly what you are looking to achieve. Feel free to visit our website for more information. Regards

Permanent fuller lips

in order to have more of a permanent fuller lips you would have to either put in a implant or do a fat transfer. you may want to consult  with your doctor

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Permanent Lip Fullness

Fat transfer or other tissue (e.g. dermal fat graft) and implants such as silicone or PTFE can be used for permanent lip augmentation.

Fat injections

You can try using your own fat to give your lips a more permanent enhancement.  It may take a few tries, since fat in the lips tends to take less predictably than other areas.

Lip filler

Lip augmentation can be performed with lip fillers that are not permanent. These will often require re-treatment every 6-9 months.

Well-performed microdroplet Silikon-1000 injections may be considered for permanent lip augmentation.

That said, it is normal to have your lower lip appear larger than your upper lip. We rarely treat just an upper lip, but we may inject more product into the upper lip if there is extreme disharmony.

Hope this helps, and wishing you well.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

How do I get my lips fuller like Kylie Jenner permanently?

There are permanent lip augmentation options. However, I have met many patients who have had permanent lip augmentation at an early age who regret their decisions as they have grown older. I recommend starting out with a temporary dermal filler such as Juvederm to make sure you like the results before committing to permanent solution. Thank you for sharing your photo and question. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD