How does one get "jelly belly" with ultra shape?

I have been looking at side effects of ultra shape and have seen some people getting "jelly belly" How does one get this with ultra shape? Can this be prevented?

How Does One Get “Jelly Belly” With UltraShape? One Doesn't; UltraShape Removes Fat Smoothly

I haven't encountered any instances of “jelly belly” with UltraShape. UltraShape uses ultrasound energy to zap fat cells and vaporize them. The demolished cells are then consumed by macrophages and the components eliminated from the body via the lymph system. Some patients start to see their results after just two weeks, though it will take a few months before your final results are visible. Your newly contoured shape should be smooth and uniform. A board-certified dermatologist will be able to answer the questions you have about UltraShape and determine if you are a good candidate for this noninvasive fat-removal technique.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Ultra Shape

I have never heard of "Jelly Belly" nor have any of my patients who have received the Ultra Shape treatment experience such thing. Ultra Shape is a nonsurgical fat-melting treatment with no downtime and no pain. It works by sending ultrasound energy (not thermal energy or heat, which is the technique used by many lasers) to targeted fat within the subcutaneous layer, which lies deep in the skin. There, this ultrasound energy vibrates or shakes the fat cells until they fall apart and are liquefied, thereby selectively destroying these fat cells. The disintegrated fat cells then pass through the liver. So your body processes it just like you ate a fatty meal, and it’s excreted naturally as waste.There is no damage to the surrounding skin or tissues. No anesthesia or sedation is necessary. The treatment is completely painless.Patients experience visible body shaping—with no significant bruising, swelling, or any discomfort. And because the fat cells are eliminated, long-term results can be maintained (provided patients stick to their healthy diet and exercise regimen).The average treatment regimen is three sessions, spaced two weeks apart, though the number of appointments may vary depending on a patient’s individual needs and goals. (Treatment time can take anywhere from 10 to 50 minutes depending on the size and number of areas treated.)

Ultra Shape

Ultrashape

I too haven't heard of this. Ultrashape works well in people with little fat to remove and also for liposuction irregularities.

Ultrashape

Ultrashape and Sculpsure and Coolsculpting Results

I have never heard of this and I was one of the first to have ultrashape. I personally like sculpsure with VANQUISH the most and use ultrashape only for small areas or post liposuction irregularities.  Best, Dr. Emer.