I'm trying to figure out which procedures would be best for me? (Photos)

Which procedure would be better for the look I'm trying to achieve? I have attached both myself and my goals below. Would it be a BBL, liposuction, tummy tuck etc? I would also like to get a breast reduction with implants. About how much would I be looking to spend? Would I have to lose any weight ahead of time? I am currently 5'2 about 180. My goal would be to also loose 20lbs post op in the areas working out have not targeted. I am also willing to travel.

BBL and breast reduction with implants

Thank you for your question and supporting photos.  You seem to be a good candidate for liposuction with a fat transfer.  This procedure will remove excess fat and reshape your buttocks to enhance your natural curves.  An in person consultation would be needed in order to give precise recommendations.

BBL and breast reduction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and lower back and fat grafting to your buttocks.  This can greatly improve your overall shape with a smaller waist.  A breast lift/reduction could be performed at the same time.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD