Do you think I am healing well? It's been 3 months and 9 days (Photo)

Glandular excision Worried that I might need revision

Healing After Gynecomastia Surgery

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely.
Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue.
The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin.
Additionally, your doctor may place tape or foam over the incisions, which can be removed on day 3 or 4, before your first post-op appointment.
If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

3 months after surgery

It still looks like you have significant fullness beneath the breast. ideally it should be flat and smooth. Check in with your surgeon.

Three months post gynecomastia surgery

The pictures submitted are or poor quality and do not permit a good evaluation or comment. It usually takes 3-6 months for swelling to subside and scar tissue to mature after surgery--obviously this time frame varies based on the patient and amount of surgery done. Follow up with your surgeon--they know what they did at surgery and how you should be progressing.

Do you think I am healing well? It's been 3 months and 9 days

It is difficult to assess based on your pictures. At this stage you should not have too much residual swelling although it will still take a while for everything to settle down. If you feel a lot of tissue at this time you should see your Plastic Surgeon and voice your concerns. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia and healing

The photos are very blurry so it is difficult to assess how you are healing. good luck with your results.

Poor pictures to evaluate. Need in person evaluation for proper diagnosis and treatment................................

Am I healing well

Thank you for your question. From pictures it will be hard to comment. If you have healing concerns please talk to your PS and be evaluated