Hair implant for baby short hair? (Photo)

From the front till the middle part of my hair is filled with very short hair that i had since forever, they do not seem to grow and they are unmanagable, and as soon as they reach a certain length they fall. Can a hair implant fix this problem, if not what is the best solution ?

Hair implant for baby short hair

No, hair implant is not a solution for that ...The reason of the hair miniaturization may be external factors, connective tissue disorders such as stress, anemia, lupus, medications, hormonal and seasonal changes, nutritional problems, severe diets, bulimia, protein/calorie deficiency, zinc and essential amino-acid deficiency, mal-absorption (intestinal and digestive problems), A-vitamin excess, general anesthesia, affective mood disorders.

So you have to have a full exam with an hair surgeon, internalist and/or endocrinologist to find out any reason for hair loss.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

It is best to see a doctor for an examination if you are considering a treatment. Hair transplant may or may not be an option.

It is best to see a doctor for an examination if you are considering a treatment.  Hair transplant may or may not be an option.  It will depend on your examination and an understanding of your goal and expectation.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Assuming you are a women asking this question

I have written extensively about female hair loss and what I wrote can be found on my blog post below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair growing to short length then falling

noraaaa,

Thanks for the question. Sounds like are experiencing miniaturization. That is the process in the genetically inherited pattern of hair that is sensitive to hormonal influences that shorten the anagen growth phase of hair. Hence, in effect the hair's growth phase is progressively shorten, so the hair becomes progressively thinner and short. The great news is that cellular therapy with PRP and Acell can reverse this trend! The benefit can be prolonged with a series of injections or maintained with low level laser therapy.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon