Will I be able to get my desired results through a BBL with 12 area lipo? (Photos)

I want a thin waist and a very large butt and hips will this be possible or should I lose more weight first I am 6'0 and 176 lbs

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to determine wi you have enough fat to get your desired result. Best to be seen in person. Good luck.

Will I be able to get my desired results through a BBL with 12 area lipo?

I think that you are an excellent candidate for liposuction and BBL.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.   Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

I would recommend an in person consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift

Hello and thank you for the question. The Brazilian butt lift has become one of the most popular procedures today. The procedure is a combination of liposuction and fat transfer. The surgery is done under full anesthesia, and takes about 2+ hours to complete. Most patients will need a week off of work and about 1-2 months before you resume exercise. 

It's important to set goals. The shape of the butt can be influence by surgery, but the true determining factor is the underlying anatomy of the person. The size and width of the pelvis and hip bones are the underlying architecture you have to work with. 

The success depends both you and the plastic surgeon. Your underlying health, available fat, skin tightness and elasticity, and the size / shape of your buttocks will affect the quality of the outcome. The plastic surgeon's skills, experience and judgement in this procedure will also be key factors in the quality of your outcome.

Remember that some of the fat that is transferred does not survive. Typically about 70% of the fat lasts long term. Based on your photos, I would NOT recommend losing more weight; the added weight will help give you more fat to work with. The front photo shows some loose skin as well. If that is true, you may want to consider a tummy tuck. You will need an in person consultation to make that decision. 

As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and to make sure any health care concerns you have are managed by your primary care doctor.

Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve your desired results, besides that you are a good candidate for the procedure, i'm sure you will get the results you're looking for!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD