Do you get crown implants for missing teeth before braces? (photos)

I am a 46 year old with an open bite and missing teeth. I need to know do I get the missing teeth replaced before correcting my open bite with braces?

Ortho first, then implants #DrSoftTouch

I would recommend completing orthodontic treatment first. Once your teeth are moved in proper position, then you can move forward with implants. This will allow your orthodontist to create an ideal bite, because an implant is fixed in the bone and cannot be moved at all. I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

Orthodontics first

Getting your orthodontics done first is the ideal way to handle your case. Once your teeth are moved and in stable position then move forward with the implants. It is important to understand why you have an open bite. Your orthodontist will need to determine if you have a very large tongue, a tongue thrust or some other problem that caused it. This information is necessary to make sure your bite doesn't relapse.