I'd like to get three consultations prior to choosing a doc. Anyone know of a good doc in the Seattle Washington area?

I'd like to go from a 32A to a large C cup or small D cup. 5ft 9" and 133lbs.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

I'd like to get three consultations prior to choosing a doc for breast surgery?

Thank you for the question.  Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.  ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   I hope this, and the attached link ( dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast Augmentation - Finding a plastic surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. It is best to look on the ASPS website to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast procedures. Board certified plastic surgeons have the appropriate training to perform the procedures you desire. It is also imperative to have the procedure performed in a properly accredited facility. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of your surgeons work. Hope this helps and good luck!

Choosing a Plastic Surgeon

I recommend that you seek local board certified Plastic Surgeons with before and after photos of their work which appeal to you and great reviews. It is wise to meet with more than one Plastic Surgeon and after asking important questions about experience, safety and credentials, choose the one you feel most comfortable with.
All the best