What are the chances that this can be resolved with a re-do/secondary tightening? (Photos)

I had a full tt 1 1/2 years ago and have a buldge left in my upper right abdomen. I feel pressure in this area and ultrasound has ruled out a hernia. Without sucking in this area I feel discomfort. My surgeon says that the problem is my expectations and that I should keep them very low if having a second surgery. He noted in the surgical report diastasis and particular weakness around the periumbilical region. He also said after surgery that he was surprised at the amount of damage.

Redo rectus tightening

It's difficult to know since I don't have your pre-op result. Some patients are very loose prior to muscle tightening and so a little laxity after surgery is expected. In this case, tightening once again can be of benefit. Best thing to do is follow your plastic surgeon's advice since he did your previous surgery. 

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX