Want an Hourglass figure: Any advice is welcome thanks in advance i need help!! (photo)

My question is what do you advice? i want,. I desire a hourglass figured, smaller waist a more sexy curvy body do you recommend Liposuction first front adominal, back, flanks bbl...or should i do a tummy tuck first? then lipo? im aware that i won't achive my disire by one surgery, i know i might need a round 2 or 3... any advice i just want to feel sexy like when i was 19 :) thanks in advance to all the doctors that take a little of there busy day to answer our questions. God bless you...please help

Hour Glass Figure

Thank you for your question.  An hour glass figure is partly dependent on your pre-existing bony anatomy and physical condition.  An apple shape rather than a pear shape is genetically determined and can be improved but not completely changed. You are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift and it would go a long way to achieving your objective.  This procedure has the highest chance of acheiveing the hour glass figure you desire by removing excess fat of the abdomen, love handles and back and using it to shape the buttock and hips getting you closer to a waist to hip ration of 0.7.  You may have some skin laxity of the abdomen and benefit from a tummy tuck also.  Ideally if you lost some intra-abdominal weight through diet and exercise, you would get more of what you want by combining the procedures.  I recommend continuing with diet and exercise to lose some  intra-abdominal fat, then a BBL and lastly consider a tummy tuck if you have not achieved what you desire.  Best wishes.

Want an Hourglass figure: Any advice is welcome thanks in advance i need help

Thank you for your question. It is important to have realistic expectations. The final results depends on your anatomy, shape and volume added. . For optimal results for the BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips and sometimes the outer thigh. These areas help to contour and shape the buttock and enhances the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen is a another area that can be liposuctioned and its a great source for additional fat to be transferred. For youyr abdomen, i would reocmmend a tummy tuck. Please consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes.

Combining a Brazillian butt lift with a TT makes sense

Hi Sonia. You are a good candidate for a lower body contouring and these procedure can be carried out as one procedure if you are fit. You need to undergo a tummy tuck to address the loose skin below the navel. A TT is always combined with lipo of the abdomen & flanks to address the exercise resistant areas of fat. This fat can then be transferred to the buttocks for augmentation (BBL). Wether you can achieve an "hourglass" would depend on the pre existing bony structure which can be determined following an examination or better pictorial views.

Combining procedures safely, helps in several ways and is preferred by most of our patients.These procedures compliment each other & the patient can see the entire transformation in one go. The surgery gets done in one anaesthesia time & post op downtime. It avoids repeated hospital, anaesthesia, medicine, disposables costs which works out as a big saving.

Do consult a board certified plastic surgeon to make it happen for you. All the best.

BBL option

The BBL procedure would help you to achieve some of your goals.  But you also will likely need a tummy tuck to further accentuate your curves.   It is best to visit with a board certified PS to learn more about your options.  Best wishes.

Hour glass shape.

Thank you for your photos. Assuming you have no medical condition that would encrease risk, you would achieve the result you want with a combination Tummy tuck, Brazilian but lift and a small-portion/light-excersize regimen. Make sure your surgeon is certified by the American Board of plastic surgery, operates at a certified facility and has done a ton of these combined procedures. Don't shy away from asking; how many BBL and Tummy tucks have you done this year? Don't settle for vague answers and you will be in good hands. ask to talk to a recent patient who had these procedures done and remember, all surgeries carry risk, so chose your surgeon and the facility carefully. Good luck in your search for a great shape and realize that your commitment to a weight loss plan (especially at the inter abdominal or "inside" the belly level) after the surgery matters. 

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Hour glass figure

First, an hour glass figure is different for each patient due to the underlying anatomy. Yes, I do see areas around your torso that could be improved. This might require a tummy tuck and/or liposuction and even possibly a BBL. It really depends upon what you are looking for. Good luck.

Want an Hourglass figure

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... In order to get the figure that you want... I suggest you MID/Back Liposuction, Waist Contour with BBL and Tummy Tuck... These could be done in 1 procedure depending on your blood test values and heath condition. With this i can asure you will have the figure you are looking for. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

From the photos I would suggest doin a TT along with the BBL. Then, as a second stage I would finish with liposuction of areas not previously not liosuctioned. But, ultimately, you would need to be examined and a final decision in terms of planning made at that time.

George Lefkovits, MD

Want an hourglass figure.

From your photos, I believe you would benefit from both a full tummy tuck and liposuction and Brazilian butt lift.  In your case it may be best to separate the procedures into two surgeries.  Check with your surgeon and your primary physician as to whether it is medically advisable to combine the procedures in your case.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon