Brazilian butt lift. I think I'm a good candidate. I would like to know the cost, heal time, how many cc. (Photo)

I really would like a brazillian but lift, I would want the fat taken from my love handles and my sides. I'm 5'11 and weigh 260lbs. I live in Florida and have been wanting this for so long. Possibly looking at also doing lipo on my stomach and bra area, but my main focus right now is the bbl.

BBL

Your waist, hips and back are larger than your behind.   This is a good situation for the BBL.  The fat removed from the areas of excess can be grafted into the area that you want enlarged.  I would estimate 800 to 1200 cc depending on the graft quality after the fat is rinsed.

I provide digital imaging during your consultation to assist you in seeing the possible result.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question about Brazilian Butt Lift.

Based solely on one picture that you have shown, you appear to be a candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

To specific details about cost and recovery, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Brazilian butt lift. I think I'm a good candidate. I would like to know the cost, heal time, how many cc.

I think that a 5 liter liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with large volume transfer to the buttocks and hips would likely be reasonable.  A bit of weight loss prior to the procedure may improve the result.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

BBL

Hi, thanks for posting your picture and for your inquiry. I think that you are good candidate for a BBL. Lipo in your flanks waist and tummy would  be very beneficial for your figure, then after taking fat from those donor areas they will be carefully manipulated so the fat cells survive the longest and afterwards grafted into your buttocks creating an hourglass figure making you  look younger and attractive. Please have a virtual (Skype) or an in person consultation so you can discuss thoroughly your concerns and expectations, good luck in your PS Journey!

Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I think I'm a good candidate. I would like to know the cost, heal time, how many cc. (Photo)

You appear to be a candidate for BBL, but that is best determined by an in person consult and more than one procedure may be worthwhile. An average price for a BBL in the Los Angeles/Beverly Hills area is between 6-10 K.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon