How should I look after a BBL? I am saying bigger, because I already had a big butt. How long before seeing results? (Photo)

What should I be expecting in 2 weeks up to 6 Months? Please can you gave me some information on what to expect? Maybe I am reading too much and expecting the same. Some people when they post their pictures of 2 weeks post - op was awesome and my 2weeks looks like I am losing everyday. saw other people who had no butt at all, immediately and it looked like mines were subtracted instead of additional. Am I too hard on my self?

2 week results from a BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   I think it is way too early at 2 weeks to be judging the work.  All patients have firmness, swelling, and a "lumpy" feeling immediately after liposuction/fat grafting.  The swelling makes the waist significantly larger and the results depend on the ration of the waist to butt and waist to hips.In my practice, I start having patient massage after one week to encourage the swelling and lumpiness to improve.  I would discuss this with your surgeon and follow his/her protocol.  I am assuming your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with Specific Training in Cosmetic Surgery and Butt Augmentation Procedures.  If not, I recommend getting a second opinion from a Surgeon that meets the prior criteria.  Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

BBL expectations at 2wks based on realself

Hi Anon, Thanks for your question and photos. I think that everyone heals differently. We all want the best result the fastest especially if someone else got that result but remember that your body is different from anyone else even a twin. Be patient, you are being to hard on yourself. So far it looks great compared to pre-op photos. Again, things will settle and swelling will go away and reveal your true shape. Be patient. Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon. Good luck! All the best, Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS @BBL @expectations @realresults facebook @breastdoctor twitter @docmata instagram #drcarlosmata Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

Waiting For Results?

Thank you for your question and photo!  You can expect your results to get better and better every day.  After your 6 months post op you may expect most of your swelling to be gone.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon