Can liposuction help? (Photo)

Can liposuction and a breast reduction make my butt seem bigger and my body curvier

Breast reduction and lipo to torso

Thank you for your question and helpful photos. Your overall silhouette will certainly improve with liposuction, but you may want to loose a few pounds for best results and to decrease risks and complications associated with undergoing general anesthesia. Loosing weight will also decrease your risk for fat necrosis and wound healing complications after your breast reduction procedure. Consider The Horndeski Method breast reduction that doesn't require the vertical incision nor breast implants to create upper pole fullness and a fuller cleavage. It's a current technique that preserves  nipple sensitivity and long term results. View the attached video of results that can now be achieved. You may visit my gallery to view her before video. I hope this helps. Best wishes and kind regards, 

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction almost always can help.

Liposuction would make a huge improvement in the areas and is easy to undergo under tumescent local.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction to improve my shape?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and breast reduction.

• Great question - yes, liposuction will give you a narrower torso.
  • Breast reduction will lift your breasts and make them smaller.
  • This will enhance your current buttuck size and shape, making them proportionally fuller.
  • But fat removed by liposuction will slowly return afterwards unless you lose weight.
  • So please plan to lose ten pounds at least after your liposuction and keep it off, to get your best result.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Abdominoplasty and Liposuction

Liposuction would help your back, waist, and abdomen, but your abdomen would also need an abdominoplasty to tighten abdominal muscles and skin. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Sculpt, Fill, and Lift

You appear to be an excellent candidate for full precision abdominal liposculpting (upper and lower tummy, flanks, waist, lower and mid back). If I were you, I would highly consider transferring your fat to the buttocks to improved the shape and lift the area. A breast lift will be perfect for you.  

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Liposuction and fat transfers

Thank you for your question and for attaching photos. You should set up a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who is a member of ASPS and ASAPS for an in person consultation. My suggestion based on your photos would be to perform a breast reduction and liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back. I would suggest taking that fat and transferring it to your buttocks to enhance your buttocks as you wanted your “butt to seem larger”. This can safely be performed in one operation for most patients. Good luck.

Liposuction and breast reduction for body enhancement?

Thanks for your photos.  I'd consider in a face to face consultation a breast reduction, extensive liposuction of your back and stomach AND fat grafting to your butt to give you an enhancement of your body contour.  Brazilian butt lift surgery (fat grafting) is a very popular procedure though you should be aware that there are small risks of fat embolism and poor fat take.  For most patients it works well however and is timely when you're having liposuction.  Be certain that you are in good health and that the procedures can be performed in a 5-6 hour anesthesia for enhanced safety.  Best wishes,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

You have a number of options to contour your body and give you the curves you want.  I recommend a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  For your abdomen you may be a candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction or liposuction alone.  To contour your back and buttocks you would likely be a great candidate for liposuction with some fat grafting to the buttocks to accentuate the curvature.  Depending on your preferences, your options for your breasts may include doing nothing, a reduction, or a lift.  Hope that helps!

Soumo Banerji, MD
Pasadena Physician

Thank you for your question and photos. Liposuction of the abdomen and flanks with fat transfer to the buttock in combination with a breast lift/reduction will certainly help you augment your curves. I think you would be a very good candidate and can expect a very nice result. Keep in mind, recovery from fat grafting to the buttocks is a bit of a challenge. Its requires avoidance of sitting for several weeks and sleeping on your sides or stomach.

Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Don't be afraid to ask any and all questions that come to mind. Go with someone you trust.

Body Contouring

Plastic surgeons have really improved when it comes to understanding patient desires and offering achievable outcomes. Our body shapes are largely determined by our genetics.  Native Americans tend to lack buttock projection that is desirable in modern culture.  This can be remedied with common and successful procedures that many surgeons perform daily.  You appear to be healthy and at a good weight, so you should be a great candidate.  Look for a surgeon who is experienced with these types of procedures and your outcome should be amazing!