Is there any doctors out there that can work with a 120lbs person?

So I'm deciding on getting a Bbl And a small waist i weight 120 height 5'3 is there any Drs out there that can work with this weight or do I have to gain weight and if I do how much do I have to gain?

120lbs & Wanting a BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Yes!  I think it is possible.  The main questions are:  1) How much excess fat is there?  2) Where is the excess fat located? 3) How big of a butt do you want? and 4) How much contouring with fat needs to be done?  As Long as we can meet your goals with the available fat.  Yes, it can be done!  At minimum, I would need to see photos.  But an inpatient consultation is always best.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD #TopREALSELFDoctor #CoreREALSELFDoctor Butt Augmentation Specialist Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Bbl in smaller patients

In order to have a successful outcome with a fat transfer procedure, you must have sufficient fat on your body. Based on your height and weight alone, you may not have that much fat, but I would need to know your expectations more clearly. If you plan on having a very large buttock, then that is not realistic. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more detailed information. Weight gain may be needed to meet your expectations.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL Candidate?

Dear bellii3:A physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess  fat you have in your donor sites. The contour that can be achieved can be determined also by a physical exam. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat
and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it
involves liposculpting the buttock and waists to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior  waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior
tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options. Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Low BMI liposuction and Brazilians

Weight by itself or BMI is not a good indicator if someone is a good candidate for either liposuction or fat transfer. Fat distribution is by far more important. Try posting photographs or better yet have several in person consultations with board-certified plastic surgeon's who have expertise with this procedure. You will most likely find that those with the most experience and talent will be willing to work on low BMI patience. Experience will help the provider differentiate who is going to get a result and who will not. Some patients may not have enough fat for an ideal outcome. Then it's a matter of how much of an improvement justifies having the procedure. This is something best to discussed in person. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

BBL in thin patient

Thanks for your question. Please seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in BBL.   This will help you decide on your next step.  Best of luck.