I'm getting subcision and fiiler on face. How long should I wait to get fraxel laser or erbium ablative laser?

I CANNOT get multiple treatments in one place. I know it would be ideal but it's not possible. Please let me know the average wait time to space my treatments accordingly. Thank you!!!

How long should I wait to get fraxel laser or erbium ablative laser?

I would advise you to wait one month so you are definitely sure your filler is settled therefore you will minimize the risk of any complications. Good luck! 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Thanks for your query. You can get fraxel after a gap of 1 month from the day of your filler. It takes a month for the filler to settle down. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Subcision and filler followed by Laser

As you mentioned you could do both the subcision/filler combination with the Laser resurfacing on the same day. We do this all the time to decrease the amount of downtime needed. Since this doesn't sound like an option, I would wait about two weeks after the filler. At this point any bruising should be gone. Good luck with your treatments, Dr. M

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon

Fraxel treatment intervals

I usually recommend patients wait 4 weeks between Fraxel treatment sessions. Most patients require an average of 4 treatment sessions. Certain patients with higher Fitzpatrick Skin Types (darker, more melanin) I will have come back at 6 weeks.