All on 4. Are there any dentists who do the procedure pro bono? (Photo)

We are a military family of six and as you can see my teeth are severely decayed. I'm in pain all the time. I barely eat anymore,when I do, it's basically mush. I will not get dentures because it will be a waste of money and I know I will not be happy with them. Are there any dentists that do the all on 4 procedure pro bono?! I really would love to see Dr. Golpa,we cant afford $40,000.I have exhausted every resource and am really just counting on a miracle at this point.

All on four

Hi:

I am very sorry to hear about your situation.  I recommend writing your story and sending it to the Doctor's Show.  If accepted your work will be done for free by one of the dentists associated with the show.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist

DENTAL TOURISM

You should check how many americans and canadians, are traveling abroad to perform the ALL ON4, BY NOBEL BIOCARE, for half the price you re saying, same quality, same materials. and certainly you will find a solution, you will have your smile back, shape, size and color.