Scabs or something worse? (photos)

I am 1 week po. 31 yo F 400cc silicone gel unders. Was changing my tape today and noticed black spots along my incisions lines. I probably have just looked at too many Q&A on necrosis on this site but should I be concerned? Next appt with PS is in 4 days. Just want to make sure I look like im healing well. Thank you

Normal healing

This is dried blood (scabs) and your photos show no sign of dead (necrotic) tissue, nor does there appear to be poor circulation that might lead to necrosis. Gentle wound care as prescribed by your surgeon (and avoidance of smoking or any nicotine exposure, including second-hand smoke) is all that is required.

Stop reading about complications! You appear to be doing quite well thus far. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Scab on incision?

Thanks for your inquiry and it is hard to tell from the picture but neither a scab or small area of necrosis should be a concern, overall you seems to be healing well.  Please call your surgeon to be seen sooner if you are concerned.  

Scabs or something worse?

thank you for your question. Based on your pictures it looks like you  are healing very good. those black spot are just some scabs that form which is normal. Dont hesitate to contact your surgeon with your concerns.

Franco R. Jacome, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon