I'm three weeks mastopexy (anchor lift) & breast augmentation and I've notice the skin around my areola is lifted! (photos)

Three weeks anchor lift post op is there something wrong with my areola?

Edema post breast lift

This should go down with time.when you waer your bra you may want to put some pressure right over your nipples to help the edema go down.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

I'm three weeks mastopexy (anchor lift) & breast augmentation and I've notice the skin around my areola is lifted!

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. If your areolas dont improve, get to your surgeon as soon as you can, Hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.
Its too early to talk about final results. 
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD