What causes rashes after BA/BL? Is it normal? (Photo)

November 2014 i got a breast lift with breast aug. Due to very saggy breast. I went from a 34d to a 34dd. Im getting this rashes that come and go and when i do get them they itch. Sometimes worse and other day not as bad. What can be causing it?? Ive noticed sometimes its when i wear a sprecific sports bra, and recently i been going to the pool and it gets worse. Is it because of the heat?

Rash post aug

From what I can see it looks like a type of contact dermatitis or it could be heat rash.If it persists I would go back to my plastic surgeon or consider seeing a dermatologist.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast Rash

Your Dermatologist will need to examine you for any allergic reactions.  Most likely, it is not related to your surgery.  Inform your surgeon of your diagnosis.  Best to you.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

BA/BL rash

Best to see a dermatologist for a biopsy to determine a skin rash diagnosis. 5 months postoperative you need a diagnosis.