Looking for best pricing and doctor for a tummy tuck and fat transfer (photo)

I'm about 5'2 (140 pounds). When I was about 16 I had my first child but after I had gained 45 pounds. So after I turned 20 and had my second child I start to compare to how girls my age STILL had their almost perfect body after having a child. Which made me realize that I had to change how I eat and exercise. After lost the weight, I end up keeping it down for about 3 years now but had loose skin and stubborn fat. I am still very determined to have to flat belly I never had and the butt I lost.

Loose skin on abdomen

When you have loose skin like this the only answer is to get a tummy tuck.All the situps in the world will not change this.I offer a free intial consult.In many cases we do lipo at the same time.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck

You can achieve a flatter tummy by a tummy tuck and liposuction. at the same surgery, fat transfer to the buttocks or a Dermis Fat Graft, from the tissue taken from the tummy tuck, to the buttocks.
Once healed, you can address other parts of the body of concern to you.

Tummy Tuck and fat transfer

Thank you for the question and photos. I would agree as well that you are likely best off considering the two procedures separately for optimal results and healing but also because after you have an Abdominoplasty with supplementary ab/flank liposuction, you may find that the body-shaping and waistline-shrinking effect is quite dramatic on it's own.

I recommend that you see a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person for a thorough assessment and discussion of your options. I wish you all the best!

Mommy makeover candidate. Best choice for you!!! Some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us and congratulations on your weight loss. 

After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I recommend you perform a Breast Lift to treat the sagging breast skin getting a good projection, and breast implants, therefore today we have much modern and safety silicone implants such as the "Cohesive Gel - Silicón Breast Implants" with textured cover ("gummy bear implants") They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and natural appearance.

Also, with the Tummy Tuck, I would like to perform weist and lateral liposuction to give you a better body contour.

On the other hand, before talk about budgets and current seasonal offers, i would allow me to give you some advice about the procedure that you want.

In this regard, for safety reasons, to be a good candidate for tummy tuck + waist/lateral Lipo + Breast lift with implants, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation should be in optimal ranges, that allows us to make a safe procedure.

It's very important to make a pre-op preparation before the surgery, advising the patient to take certain measures that helps to have a successful surgery with very good results.
In this regard, I recommend be treated by a skilled and certified plastic surgeon, with special training in Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss, and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time have to be less than four hours.

Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
Standard package : $4,500 USD 
All Inclusive Package: $5,600 USD
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price.
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.

God bless you,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Looking for best pricing and doctor for a tummy tuck and fat transfer

From your photos- it appears that you a great candidate for abdominoplasty. It is an amazing procedure- that will remove the excess skin and fat from the abdomen region, tighten your muscles. You need to be seen in person in order to determine if or not you are a candidate for BBL. I'm not a proponent of BBL performed at the same time as Tummy Tuck- since the post-operative instructions will contradict each other. Seek an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for in person consultation. You can read more info about it here:

You really do not understand that the cheaper fees never lead to satisfactory care and results. It is more important to find a boarded private practice PS who has experience and can understand your needs. Not a cookie cutter assembly line clinica. In your case you most likely would need 2 operations. Since you desire a rather large buttock, which will need at least 1000 cc's per cheek. But FL Board of Medicine office surgery rule is with a combination (TT) cases only 1 liter of fat can be liposuctioned. Thus you need a full TT with 1 liter liposuction and fat grafts to butt. Than a few months later a second operation of liposuction 3 liters+ and more grafting. Fees in range of $12,000+/-. Best to see very experience surgeons in doing combination surgeries. 

Best pricing, probably Mexico. However I would not recommend that. Don't necessarily shop price. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Find a board certified plastic surgeon with some years of experience under his belt that you feel comfortable with and has photos of pre and post op patients that you like

Ernest Layton, MD

Tummy tuck and fat transfer

Hello Sade239,

Thank you for sharing your photos.  From them, you appear to be an excellent candidate for abdominoplasty and fat transfer to your buttock if you are otherwise healthy.  Abdominoplasty surgery is best performed after you have had all the children you are planning to have.  If you are planning to have anymore children, you may want to wait on that specific procedure as future pregnancies will cause the tissues to stretch again.  

In order to find plastic surgeon in your area I would recommend using the search on the American Society of Plastic surgeons webpage.  Many plastic surgeons advertise their prices on their websites, but for others a consultation is required before prices are discussed.  I do caution you to pick your plastic surgeon based on your trust in them, their experience and the quality of their work and not solely on price.  While price is definitely important you want an excellent result so please take all those factors into consideration.

Best of Luck!

Dr. Rednam

Tummy Tuck Surgery

I agree with my colleague below. You are an excellent candidate for these surgeries.  A good place to start is with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) to locate a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Congratulations on your weight loss and healthy lifestyle. Based on your pregnancy history and photographs, you may be an excellent candidate for tummy tucks surgery. Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider … are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.