Neck lumps, bumps and creases. Frustrated and looking for help without more surgery for my neck area. (Photo)
Doctor Answers 5
Sub mental Scar
Bumps post lift
Unsatisfactory neck result
I am truly sorry you have had to go through this.
- This is a challenging problem.
- Your photo suggests you will need additional surgery.
- Fat transplants will be less invasive and should be tried.
- They are a form of surgery but your tissues will not be cut.
- But the photo suggests that a careful and exensive re-do neck lift may be needed.
- If in doubt, seek a second opinion from another Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Sometimes an exam leads to suggestions that a photo does not.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
You might also like...
Frustrated over neck appearance after face lift
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.