Looking to have a mommy makeover done? I had a 9.5 lb baby and now I have sagging skin and a bulge? (Photo)

What procedures does it look like I need? Do I need a full tummy tuck or mini? What is the price range for those operations?

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and picture, looks like you are a good candidate for this procedure, I believe you will get a great result. Please consult with a board certified PS, best of luck!

Mommy Makeover

From these photos, you seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover and should get a result you are very happy with. A full tummy tuck with liposuction of the waist and breast lift would address your areas of concern. Doing liposuction on the abdomen would make your skin look worse. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon your choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D. Vistnes Plastic Surgery San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #tummytuck #liposuction #breastlift #mommymakeover #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover After Baby

Thank you very much for your question and photograph. Congratulations on your new baby, as well. From your picture, it does sound like a Mommy Makeover could provide the results you are looking for. This technique can be tailored to your individual needs, including a tummy tuck, liposuction, and a breast augmentation/lift. My recommendation is that you schedule an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, who can perform a physical examination. He/she will then determine the set of procedures that can best achieve your desired results.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Tummy tuck candidate

It appears you would benefit from a full tummy tuck with liposuction.  The abdominal area can be contoured by removing excess tissue and tightening the core.  The cost will vary by region and also by extent of what procedures you choose to have.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your surgical goals and learn more about these procedures.

Camille Cash, MD

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question. By looking at your photo you would benefit from a full  Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift/ Reduction surgery. When scheduling consultations make sure you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who will discuss a treatment plan that best fits you. 

Gregory C. Gaines, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

What operations do you need?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

What kind of mommy make-over for e?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Based on your photos, it seems likely that these procedures would be great for you -
  • A breast lift (and a reduction if you feel your breasts are too big after pregnancy
  • The reduction can also reduce the larger breast so it is closer to size to the larger one.
  • A standard tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks is almost certainly your best option.
  • (A mini-tuck removes very little skin and will almost certainly disappoint you - but some surgeons today call the standard tuck a 'mini' and the extended tuck a standard one so be clear at your consultation exactly what is planned.)
  • Surgical prices will vary a lot but you can go on-line to see average prices for your area.
  • If you have a tummy tuck, be sure you aren't going to have more children because a pregnancy will restretch your tissues and undo the tummy tuck result.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Full lipoabdominoplasty + lift

that would give you the best result. It does come at a "cost" of some downtime and scars from the procedures, but if done properly are very well concealed. Best of luck 

Nathan Eberle, MD, DDS
Weston Physician

Mommy make over

Thank you for your question and your photo.

the best for your would be a Breast lift and a full tummy tuck combined with a lipo to mold your figure. Price variate depending where and with who you do it.

Best of luck. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy makeover

Your best options will be tummy tuck with liposuction of the abdomen and a breast lift. A mini tummy tuck is not a good option as you will have incomplete correction with this procedure.

Matthias Solomon, MD