Is it necessary for a lift or simply an exchange? (photos)

I currently have implants that are 10yrs old. I'd like to upgrade to possibly larger ones to bring them up a little more. Is it possible to conduct this without a lift? They are under the muscle if that makes any difference. I'm not keen on cutting around the nipple as I don't want a scar. Thank you in advance.

To Lift or Not To Lift?

Good morning,
Your nipple position is low, and therefore you certainly qualify for a lift, but I hear you about not wanting all of the scars involved. In this case, as long as you realize your nipple position will change only minimally and you're okay with that, then going bigger without a lift sounds like a perfectly acceptable plan!
Hope this helps!

Lift or Implant Exchange

This is always a vexing question for secondary breast augmentation patients when the skin stretches and implant position falls.  You clearly have widely spaced breast anatomy with a tendency toward longer narrower breast shape.  In time these augmented breasts will stretch and drop. The concern gathered from your photos is actually the left breast which is lower.  The minimal surgery in my estimation is implant exchange with round higher profile implants to create a more round tear shape, and a periareolar lift.  A crescent lift which has minimal scarring may not effectively lift the nipples in your case unless you go very large.  There is no need whatsoever for a vertical or T scar lift in my opinion. Widely spaced narrow breasts confront the surgeon with difficulties in secondary procedures unless the patient agrees to implant shape change and performance of some tailored lifting. 

Donn Hickman, MD

Is lift needed

The key thing is where is the nipple in relation to the inframammary fold.If the nipple is above the fold then you really don't have true ptosis and may not need a lift.Sometimes putting in a larger impalnt can take up some of the extra skin.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

It exsists a new technique without scar n except on upper areola

please take a look into google  to mastopĂ©xy augmentation 5th generation technique  you will surprise because with a minor weight and volume it will look as always because the spetial shape with high projection and cohesivity gel, this  will lift your breasts as higher as possible

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Is it necessary for a lift or simply an exchange?

Breast implants do one thing and one thing only--ADD VOLUME.Implants do nothing for nipple/areolar position. Only a breast lift will lift  the breasts. A lift will also address the shape asymmetry and naive you improved overall appearance. 

You could benefit from a lifting operation but if you do not mind the sag appearance you already have than a large implant would suffice. Best to seek in person opinions...