Is this infected? 3 weeks ago I got breast implants and a lift on one side. (photos)

The side with the lift I have shooting pain that come and go and my scars are not healing and I have clear fluid coming out? Is it infected? What do I take of put in if to help heal fast??

Are my scars healing ok?

Thank you for your recent photos!  Based on the pictures it appears you are having a " spitting stitch" . This is a common side effect from the sutures and is a quick fix.  I would recommend contacting your surgeon and they can remove the few that are causing an irritant. Best of luck!

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your question.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Incision after lift and implants

Thanks for the pics.  It appears that your sutures may be "spitting".  Please contact your plastic surgeons office to get recommendations for caring for the area.  Generally these will heal over a period of time without any issues. Best of luck. 

Breast lift and implant recovery

Having a small breakdown at this location is not unusual and usually heals well with good wound care. However, I am very concerned about the clear drainage. It could indicate a connection of the implant pocket and the open wound. If so you would be at great risk of infection of the implant pocket. Contact your surgeon right away for discussion and instructions. Good luck. 

This is a common spot to have some delayed healing. The tissues create a little bit of yellowish fluid that can stain your dressings. Some surgeons use regular topical antibiotic ointment and some use Silvadene cream (prescription). Typically these heal over a period of several weeks without undue difficulty.

Nonetheless, it is important that you have YOUR surgeon involved in the decisionmaking/care of this as things do not always progress as planned/hoped for.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Wound separation

You have a bit of wound separation and this will often go on to heal with local wound care only.....