I want my implants removed. I was a 34A and I'm a 34D now. Can I get a binelli lift with the removal to help with saggy skin?

I'm 5'6, 128lbs. I feel my breast are way too large for my frame. I have become very active and feel my breast hinder my exercise etc. I want to get my implants removed but am afraid of the extra skin. I was a 34A prior to my augmentation. What can I do along with the implant removal to help get my tiny yet perky breast back? I do not want any more implants. My friend mentioned a Binelli lift? Also, how do I find a doctor experienced with this? I'm in Southwest Florida.

Implant removal

I think the best thing to do is to see a board certified plastic surgeon whio has a lot of experience.Once they determine how much  breast tissue you have you may not even need a lift.I think the key here is experience.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Removing implants and saggy skin

I would agree with the responses suggesting deflating a saline implant or a simple removal of silicone gel implants and see what you're left with. There is actually no way to tighten or restore saggy skin whether it's from the effects of aging or from overstretch and distortion caused by implants that were too big. Implants that are not too big for the breast don't stretch or distort the skin or tissues but even properly sized and positioned implants can look like they caused problems because the breast was going to sag or lose tone over time anyway. 
Breast implants give the illusion of perkiness by filling out the breast and filling in the upper pole of the breast. A breast lift does not give forward projection or fill in the upper pole. A Binelli lift is not a true lift of the breast and will do little beyond repositioning or resizing the areola. 
Since you are certain you don't want implants then I would opt for the simple removal and allow the breasts to settle back and then see what you want to consider. I would recommend a plastic surgeon that is experienced with true lift (mastopexy) procedures and not rely on simulations of a lift with procedures like "crescent", "periareolar', "donut", or Benelli lifts. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Boulder Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Removal

Hi Lindsey,
If you have saline, we would deflate your implants in the office by suctioning out all the saline with a small needle stick. Then you can be correctly evaluated to see if you need a breast lift. Some doctors do like to "two-stage" the surgeries, but this method replaces a removal procedure with simply an office procedure. The implants are easily removed when and IF you have your lift.  Be sure to see only a board certified plastic surgeon (by ABPS - The American Board of Plastic Surgery) who is a member of ASAPS (The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) and or a member of ASPS (The American Society of Plastic Surgeons). All the best, "Dr. Joe"

Removing breast implants

There are plenty of plastic surgeons in your area to address your concerns. My recommendations are fairly straightforward. Remove the implants. Wait at least three months to judge the response of the breast. If at that point, the breasts are droopy schedule a breast lift at that time. Good luck.

I want my implants removed. I was a 34A and I'm a 34D now.

To find a surgeon near you I would start with a combination of asking any friends (who are willing to discuss this) about their experiences and then combine that with making sure they're board-certified and member of ASPS, and then researching them on RealSelf.  You should probably have a few consultations so that you can get different opinions.  If they all say the same thing then you can be comfortable in what procedure(s) you should do; if not, you'll have choices.

My guess - and it's hard to say without photos - is that it will be difficult for you to get a perky shape without implants unless you do more of a lift than can be accomplished with a Benelli-type procedure (a "donut" or circumareolar mastopexy, or breast lift).  There is simply a limit to what can be accomplished without having the somewhat more extensive scarring that, truly, nobody wants.

If you'd consider smaller implants then you may have more options in terms of the incisions.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. Alan Engler
Member of RealSelf100