is it possible to have my husband break my nose than go to the hospital and have them set it straight? (photo)

I don't have 6,000 but I deserve to have a straight nose im so pretty except for that and what if my makeup comes off in the water? I can contour but it has its limits.

Is it Possible?

Yes it's possible, but thank you for being a patient that disqualifies herself from my practice. This is the type of behavior that should be considered and treated as criminal. 

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can my Husband Break My Nose so I can have It Straightened in the Hospital

Dear gingerwhore, As a gentlemen I was raised to learn "if you do not have anything nice to say do not say anything at all." As a surgeon we are taught to be ethical at all times! So insurance fraud and planned spousal abuse are not part of our daily regimes. Sadly we do see patients who have suffered under the hands of abuse and it is not a laughing matter nor to be taken lightly. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Is it possible to have my husband break my nose than go to the hospital and have them set it straight?

Your proposition could be considered a felony.. The fact that you're willing to allow your husband to physically abuse you is a testament to your lack of character. Also, if you have insurance and you attempt to have insurance pay for it- it could be considered - insurance fraud. And lastly, most Plastic Surgeons I know would not accept a patient who would attempt to manifest this fraud. In addition- a treatment of the broken nose in the ER- will not get you a Rhinoplasty- at best- it will get you your pre-traumatic nose back. Best to save your money and find a well qualified Surgeon to give you the best looking nose

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Violence vs rhinoplasty

Hard to take this seriously!  Certainly you might benefit from a straightening rhinoplasty, but suggesting you break your nose (or having your husband break your nose) in order to have an "emergency" rhinoplasty covered by the ER or your insurance is hardly reasonable.

A better bet would be to see a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.