Healing progress? (Photo)

I had an extended tummy tuck with lipo on June 23rd. I am putting off going back to the gym for two more weeks... To be on the safe side. I cleaned out my incision and removed the tape. I am hoping to finally get an appt with my surgeon this week, they cancelled the last one. Here is my progress. Should I do the marble on the belly button? Can I start the silicone treatment?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.At this point (1 month post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol

Healing progress?

We CAN NOT recommend any postop treatments. That is the scope of your chosen operative surgeon. If you think something not right best to seek paid second in person opinions..

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

After care

Thank you for your question.You are a month out from surgery, everything appears to be healing well. At this point you can start using the silicone sheeting for your scar. The umbilicus appears to be doing well, you should not need to use a marble. If you have not seen your surgeon yet, you should make it a point to be seen by someone soon for an in person evaluation to make sure everything is where they want it to be. Good luck.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon