What can make my hair line regrow? (Photo)

I cut it off on accident about 6 months ago and it hasn't grown back

Cut off my hairline

It should regrow unless you have genetic balding and advanced miniaturization which would mean that these hair were at the end of their life.  Wait another 3 months and then see a doctor for a thorough examination

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You cannot grow hair where there is no hair (on your forehead) unless you have surgery. If you had an "accident"

You cannot grow hair where there is no hair (on your forehead) unless you have surgery.  If you had an "accident" and injured that area, hair may not regrow.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Help to re-grow hairline

floridaguy8272,

Looks like you have a high brow. It is difficult to provide accurate assessment with only limited partially hidden view of the area. Would recommend that you consider an in person evaluation with a hair loss specialist. A frontal advancement of your hair line will lower the hair line and might improve your framing. If there is miniaturization then consideration should be given to medical management.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline not growing back after cutting it

Unless you are experiencing the early stages of male pattern baldness or have an abnormal scalp condition, your hair should have grown back significantly by now. But it looks as if you may also have a congenitally high forehead/
hairline. I would recommend getting several opinions — in person — from at least one hair transplant surgeon, dermatologist, and facial plastic surgeon to discuss your options. 

I hope this has been helpful. 
Dr. Ballon 

Jonathan Ballon, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon