For the last 20 years I had Botox, Juvederm and Restylane. 4 X a year. I moved to Florida a year ago. Unable to find a good Dr.

Please recommend a Dr. Technique is a must. Cost is important to. I have been to a few Dr. Here in Naples and I walked out looking the same as I walked in. Are there different strengths? Up north I would leave all plumbed up feeling great! Discouraged!
Click here to search for board certified doctors in your area.

Qualified injectors

Hi Marcie,

Finding the right doctor is critical for getting the best results with injectable treatments.
I would recommend going to the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery website (AAFPRS.org) . Doctors on this site are board certified in fields related to cosmetic treatment of the face, head and neck and are board certified. These physicians have made facial plastic surgery a focus of their practice.

Best of luck with your treatments,

Dr. Hamilton

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Injections look simple, but as your experience proves, it takes an expert to give you good results

Injections look simple, but as your experience proves, it takes an expert to give you good results.  Everybody is jumping on the bandwagon of injections, but it takes experience and good technique to give you the best results.  And it can be impossible to find the right doctor because of the flood of advertisements all claiming to be the best.  Word of mouth and a lot of happy patients is the best way to find the one you are looking for.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

How to find a good Botox doctor

An immediate sense of trust and comfort is key when developing a relationship with a doctor.  That is really the most important thing.  Feel free to ask the physician about his/ her technique as well as pre and post injection photographs.  Check sites like this for patient reviews!  I feel only "core" injectors should perform cosmetic injectables (facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, or occuloplastic surgeons). This is because we all have a keen understanding of facial anatomy and the effects of injecting Botox/ Xeomin/ Dysport and fillers in different regions of the face. Be sure you are seeing one of us, and I wish you well!

Parker A. Velargo, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello! Thank you for your question! There are certainly  many qualified physicians who offer BoTox and injectables in your local area. Asking locals who they would recommend is always helpful. Otherwise, try calling a location or physician that you are interested in seeing and check his/her availability and if they perform such a procedure.  Checking the American Board of Plastic Surgery  website for a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area is recommended.  Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

New doc

I have been here in the Ft.Myers area for 34 years.We have a ton of qualified doctors who do botox/fillers some are palstic surgeons and some are not so check them otu before you go.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Allergan website for doctors

if you are looking for a doctor that has experience with Botox i would suggest going to the Allergan web site and searching based on zip code. I would suggest board certified dermatologists from the list. 

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Finding an injector

I am sorry that you have had such a disappointing experience.  Word of mouth from first-hand experience is always the best way to go.  The Allergan website (Allergan sells Botox, Juvederm, Latisse, and SkinMedica skin care) has a tool that will help direct you to some of the busiest practices in your area.  Best of luck.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Looking for a good injector

I'm sorry that you haven't been able to find someone to pick up where your previous doctor left off. You can search the Allergan website for a qualified board certified plastic surgeon and maybe get a good lead. Also, ask your hairdresser. They hear and see it all!
After 20 years of injectables, it may be that your are now ready to consider a surgical approach. Volume and Botox may just not be enough now. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon who can analyze your needs/desires and offer an appropriate recommendation. Clearly discuss what you want to achieve and bring old pictures. Those pictures are the blueprint to your youthful appearance. Injections are an art and the surgeon chooses fillers like an artist chooses a brush. Good luck.

Kevin L. Smith, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Injector

I have a very busy injectable practice in Fort Myers which is very close to Naples. We would be happy to evaluate you I perform all injections myself

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

For the last 20 years I had Botox, Juvederm and Restylane. 4 X a year. I moved to Florida a year ago. Unable to find a good Dr

Have you seen boarded PSs to inject you in Naples?? Or if you desire drive here to MIAMI. Sorry for you poor results...