Have any of you doctors ever done a tummy tuck revision?

I had a tummy tuck 4yrs ago then lipo 2yrs ago after lipo my stomach developed a indent sorda like a hill do this mean that my tt wasn't perform correct or my lipo wasn't

Tummy tuck revision surgery may help correct your issues.

Tummy tuck revision is a fairly commonplace procedure, and can be done for a variety of reasons. It’s impossible for me to answer your questions about the quality of your previous tummy tuck and liposuction accurately without examination, but it would generally be feasible for revision to be carried out successfully. If you are unhappy with how your body looks at the moment, I would advise getting in contact with a reputable, board-certified plastic surgeon in your local area and arranging a consultation with a view to determining a suitable plan of action.

Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck revision

Revisions can be done for various reasons. It may be minor scar revision or a redo tummy tuck.  

I would advise consulting with a board certified platsic surgeon about what your concerns are and what can be done. 

Helena Guarda, MD
Suffolk Plastic Surgeon

any surgeon who performs tummy tucks routinely, has had multiple patients who've come for revisions. The correct diagnosis needs to be made so the appropriate operative plan can be designed.

Good luck

Dr. PG

TT revisions

For such a complex question it would be in your best interest to seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with a good reputation in body sculpting surgery. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon