Is it possible to have a breast lift with fat grafting?

Breast lift with fat grafting

Thank you for your Question,

If you are asking if fat grafting can lift the breast unfortunately, No. Although the volume of the breasts will improve with a fat transfer or implants, a mastopexy is needed to lift the breasts. I recommend you consult the board-certified plastic surgeon

Best wishes and luck on your cosmetic endeavors.

Breast Lift With Fat Grafting

We routinely perform breast lifts with fat grafting to give the breasts shape and contour.  Fat is a great alternative to an implant in the right patient.  Good luck!

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  If you are asking if fat grafting can lift the breasts, unfortunately no.  This is similar to patients who ask if implants alone can lift the breasts to which the answer is no also.  Although the volume of the breasts will improve with a fat transfer or implants, a mastopexy is needed to truly lift the breasts.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Fat grafting with breast lift

Yes ,fat grafting can be an adjunctive procedure to breast lift in that it can preferentially be placed to fill the upper or inner portion of the breast. If the nipple is pointing downward, then some type of skin reduction would be necessary in order to move it up to a more youthful position on the chest wall. I recommend you consult the board-certified plastic surgeon in your location. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Of course

Yes, it's possible to have a breast lift with fat grafting. Whether or not that is the right option for you will depend on many factors. All of which require an in person exam. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Breast lift with fat grafting

We often add fat to our breast lifts (mastopexy) for patients who want additional upper pole or medial fullness. Breast implants with a lift are better for patients looking for significantly more fullness.

Jason Pozner, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

BL with fat grafting

I am not sure if I understand your question.  If you are asking if both can be done at the same time, the answer is yes. 

If you are asking if fat grafting can "lift" the breast, the answer may be no.  Fat grafting can fill out loose skin to an extent, but cannot elevated the nipple and areola.

Photos would be helpful in offering an more specific answer.All the best. 

Breast lift and fat grafting

Combining a breast lift with fat grafting is definitely possible and is something that I do all the time.  This is a great option in patients with a fuller breast that really does not need to be a lot larger but would benefit from some increased fullness at the upper aspect of the breast.  Good luck!

Breast Lift and Fat Grafting

Thank you for your question. Yes it is possible to have both done at the same time, however, I recommend doing them separately. When one preforms a breast lift the surgeon tightens the skin envelope of the breast. This makes the breast perky and increases the pressure in the breast. The increased pressure affects how much fat the surgeon can inject. If the lift is done first and allowed to heal and then the fat is injected one can inject more fat into the breast. I hope you find this information useful. 

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Fat grafting ONLY adds volume to breasts NOT lifts them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>