How soon after breast implant revision can/should I get a rhinoplasty and hairline lowering?

I already have the rhino/hairline lowering scheduled together with a surgeon specializing in both. I also want a BA revision done and am considering having it done about a month or two before that with a surgeon specializing in breast implants. Should I space these out more or perhaps to the breast implants afterwards? My primary concern is infection. The first time I got implants, they had to be removed for a year due to a staph infection and then put back on, which was 4-5 years ago.

More than one surgery can be done at the same setting

A few months between the procedures is fine. Another alternative is to do all three surgeries at the same time. 

A wait of three months should be enough time to make sure that you have no postoperative complications such as a blood clot or infection.  Both of these side effects are best avoided with prophylactic antiobiotics, good hygienic wound care and proper ambulation after surgery.

Timing between surgeries

Assuming you are in good health I think early ambulation and waiting a few months would be judicious and appropriate.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Time between surgeries

Based on the risk of blood clots forming in your legs, the current recommendation is 3 months between general anesthetics.  That is the main concern.

Without in person detailed medical/surgical history and examination very hard to give accurate advise. My over the internet guess is do breasts first than wait 2 to 3 months... 

How soon?

I have to admit I have never heard of a plastic surgeon specializing in hairline lowering procedure and rhinoplasty but it sounds like you might be having ascalp advancement with an anterior hairline scar, unless you are having micrografting hair transplantation.  Very often I do the nose and breast at the same to minimize patient downtime.  If I were doing it I would do the breast first because I would not want to have anesthesia putting pressure on my nose a month out of surgery.  I would probably want you to wait at least 3 months after doing the nose to do the breasts.