2 kids, boobs need help. What should I do to achieve this look? (Photo)

Basically trying to figure out what to do to make my breast look similar to the picture I posted. It looks impossible ! I already spoke to a doctor who I trust but I like to hear other options because I'm stuck. My boobs look droopy and I want implants I'm stuck between a 325 smooth silicone mpp or a 350. I don't want them too big I want them perky, Full, And even. what should I do to achieve this look? My PS I know will make the right decision but it never hurts to hear other opinions !

Implant Selection

Thank you for your question. It is much better to accurately discuss implant volume and projection with an in office exam and detailed measurements.

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements/characteristics. I use these measurements to help me during the sizing process to guide you to a safe result for your chest wall and just as important, one that meets your end desires.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor. The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant. It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you during the sizing process.

In addition, review of photos and use of rice bags can be very helpful to the patient and surgeon in achieving a safe and happy result. Close intereaction and involvement from your surgeon during this process can help alleviate the anxiety and fears of choosing the right size.

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

2 kids, boobs need help. What should I do to achieve this look?

It would be nice to know your dimensions. However, based on your photos I see that your nipple is above your breast fold, and your breasts are naturally close together.  These are good qualities to start with to have a good result. As long as you as you are average height, a 325 or 350cc implant will give you a youthful, perky appearance. good luck!

Horndeski Method™

Your breasts are too low and your nipples are pointing outward.You will need a lift with implants.I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with The Horndeski Method™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant.Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” or "perky" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.

Perkier boobs

Thanks for the inquiry.  For a person that has had two children, your breast/nipple position is far more favorable than many others.  You will probably do well with implants alone (please see web reference below for actual patient similar to you), but you will need to find  BCPS with expertise in breast surgery--if you have not already done so.  Good luck!

Implant Sizes to Consider

Thanks for your breast implant question.  I agree with my colleagues and think that based on your photos you could do well with just the implants alone.  There is a minimal difference between 325 and 350, however best if you can do an implant "try on" session to at least get a general idea.  It's great that you have confidence in your board certified plastic surgeon and as long as you continue to communicate openly you should be happy.  Best to you.  -Dr. Coan

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

I tend to agree with your surgeon. Although a small lift could be done, you might be happy with just the implant and that would avoid the lifts from the lift. The small lift can always be done at a later date if it is something you desire.

Julio Garcia, MD

Perky boobs

I think you would dowell with silicone impalnts and no lift.I always tell my patients as long as your nipple is above your inframammary fold you do not need a lift.You have what we call pseudoptosis and all you need is a little air in the balloon but for sure go with silicone.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Try on implant sizers than decide. My over the internet guess is a 400 cc moderate+ implant..........