How long before the swelling goes down after Tuck I have lots of pressure on my lower abdomen and upper ab?

Swelling post abdominoplasty

You don't say how long post op you are but the swelling above the incicion can last several months.Heat and massage can help it resolve quicker.The pressure too will abate.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after abdominoplasty

Without examining you (or even seeing a picture), it is hard to tell you what to expect.  My concern might be that you are developing a seroma, which is basically an accumulation of fluid under the skin where your abdominoplasty was performed.  Usually, a plastic surgeon leaves a drain in place after surgery in order to remove this fluid, however, once the drain is removed, fluid may sometimes accumulate and cause swelling.  If this is the case, it can be removed with a needle and syringe in the office.  If it continues to accumulate, sometimes it becomes necessary to re-insert a drain.  You might want to check with your plastic surgeon so that he/she can examine you and see if this is just routine swelling or a seroma.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD