I want BBL and I'm looking for a doctor? (Photos)

I want to know could I achieve the results of having a nice size butt
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

I want BBL and I'm looking for a doctor

Thank you for submitting your question.  An examination is needed to evaluate how much fat can be liposcutioned or the BBL.  Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals.  Look at his credentials.  Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after photos.  Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery.  If there is a negative review, discuss that with your surgeon.  There may be another side to the story.  Best Wishes

BBL and weight

You look very thin and you may not have enough fat reserves to harvest from.  You might require implants to achieve the results you want.

BBL Candidate

Thanks for sending in your question. I cannot tell from the photos if you are a good candidate for a BBL. Please find and visit a board certified plastic surgeon who performs at least 100 of these procedures per year. Double check their board certification on the American Board of Plastic Surgery website, read the reviews, check their before/afters on the site. Best of luck!

German Newall, MD