5 weeks after TT & Lipo, what can I do for loose skin? How am I improving? (Photo)

Hello doctors, I'm posting pictures after 5 weeks of Tummy Tuck and Liposuction on thighs and side buttock areas. Please let me know how am I improving and what to do for loose skin and skin edema near TT scar?

5 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.At this point (5 weeks post-po) the swelling have to be minimal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-