I'm 3months post op. My right breast feels extremely soft and very movable even when writing with a pen. Is it normal? (Photo)

51yrs old 5"4 155 lbs 450 cc each breast

Breast 3 months post

This is great.You want your breasts to feel soft and natural aft6er and aug.I have all of my patients do gentle massage evry time they shower.Keep it up.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Soft at 3 months

Soft and movable is normal.  At three months it is possible for the left and right to feel different.  Check with your plastic surgeon.

3 months

This looks like a very nice result in the photos. I am not sure I understand the comment about writing.  If the implants feel different in consistency, a visit to your surgeon with your question is in order.

All the best. 

Posted excellent photos demonstrate nothing unusual. Best to return to see your surgeon in a follow up visit for this issue...