I live in FortMcMurray AB Canada. Can someone please recommend some reliable places near me with phone numbers & names?

I live it Fortmcmurray AB, Canada I've been looking to get labiaplasty done for years now and I have done loads of research but the only problem is I have no idea where to start I don't know who to call or even what places offer the treatment near fortmcmurray I am willing to travel I just need to know where to start thankyou
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

They probably don't exist near you

There are probably not any expert labiaplasty surgeons near you. This isn't like a breast aug, where most doctors can do a half-way decent job. This is nuanced and delicate surgery that needs a true expert. Travel. Take a vacation out of the first half and have the surgery at the tail end. Bring a friend or family member. This is a big deal in your life and it's been wearing on you emotionally for a while. I think you'll have the courage to act and then move on with all your mojo back. Be super selective. Look for reviews, photos, videos, and a great labiaplasty website with lots of explanation and instructions. then just go with your gut.

Best Labiaplasty Surgeon

Hello Anonymous3,

Since you will need to travel far to have a quality labiaplasty performed you may as well look for the best cosmetic vaginal surgeon. Look at link below for information on finding the best surgeon for you. In my Center we see women from all over the world and thus are accustomed to making your visit as efficient as possible.

I perform labia reductions in the office under local anesthesia. Every woman is shaped differently and requires her own unique cosmetic correction. What is often overlooked by most surgeons is the prepuce, or clitoral hood, which may require reduction and even lifting to achieve the optimal youthful appearance and enhanced sensation for ultimate pleasure. 

Since we perform labiaplasty in the office under local anesthetic this dramatically lowers your costs. You do not need an I.V. This means you will not have anesthesiologist or hospital costs which can add $2,000-$3,000 to the overall cost of the procedure. This money could be applied to your travel expenses as well as out Travel Credit program. There are financing options available.

Be sure to look at the Before and After Photos of surgeons you interview with, and don't base you decision on price alone.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist

Labiaplasty in Alberta

Hello and thanks for your question.
Your best bet for finding an experienced plastic surgeon who does labiaplasty is to search using the Find a Surgeon tools on the websites of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.

These are the national plastic surgery societies in Canada and the USA.
I have also enclosed some labiaplasty information in the link below.

I hope things are settling down in Fort Mac!

Best wishes-

When you live in the middle of nowhere you might want to travel to the big city for your labiaplasty

Your chance of finding an expert in a remote area is nil and your chance of getting botched is high. You will NEED to travel far. I have patients fly in on a regular basis for labiaplasty and other cosmetic gyn procedures because it is easy to travel home with minimal discomfort 1-2 days later. You can combine your trip with some sightseeing in the NYC area on the front end. My office is minutes from Newark/Liberty International airport.

Can someone please recommend some reliable names and numbers of labiaplasty surgeons?

Thank you for your question.  I would recommend starting with the American society of plastic surgery website to find local board certified surgeons.  The link below will allow you to search for them based on distance from your hometown.  Hope that this helps.