I want to know the cost or estimate of what having surgery to increase size would be? (Photo)

I am a size b. And I'd want to go as big as I could for my body type. IV had two kids

Costs of Breast Augmentation

The cost for Breast Augmentation like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge $2800 + MD Anesthesia related costs for breast augmentation with saline implants. Gel Implants start at $3500 + MD Anesthesia related costs. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work with personalized care at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Breast size increase

Hello and thanks for your question
It's difficult to talk specifically about implant sizes and surgery costs without seeing you in person. Many women who have had some decrease in breast volume after having kids do benefit from breast augmentation. Some surgeons will have price information on their websites or can give you information if you call. Just remember that it's best to have a detailed, in-person consult so that the surgeon can examine you, discuss your options, and help you make a plan that's tailored to your specific desires.
Best wishes-

Cost of Breast Augmentation

The cost of any cosmetic surgery varies by state and geographic location.  My recommendation would be to contact several local cosmetic surgerons.  

Arthur Shektman, MD
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augme

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

BA cost

Thank you for your question. You will find that pricing for breast augmentation various with locations and surgeons. Many Plastic Surgeons will list their pricing on their websites or can provide you with a general cost when you call them. I recommend that you select a board certified Plastic Surgeon with plenty of experience and not make your decision solely based on low cost or you might regret it.

All the best

Cost for Breast Augmentation

Thank you very much for your question.

Costs vary significantly between surgeon and geographic region.  I recommend you contact several plastic surgeons in your area to discuss price.  Best of luck!

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Breast augmentation and pricing

Pricing varies from city to city and market to market. In the sugarland, texas area, the cost for a breast augmentation averages around 4,000-4500$. In the Houston area, the cost may be a bit more expensive, more in the 5,000- 7,000 range. I highly recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast surgery. Cost does not always correlate with good outcomes. The more expensive pricing may simply reflect a higher overhead for that particular office etc. By the same token, a 4,000$ breast augmentation does not mean that the results will be bad. It may simply reflect that the operating expense for that particular office is lower. My suggestions are as follows:

1) Visit a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic breast surgery
2) Visit their website to see before and after pictures
3) Bring in "wish pictures" of people or models you feel you would like to look like. This is not mandatory but I find that this helps engage in a discussion about what your goals are.
4) During the consultation, measurements of your breasts are taken to determine the largest implant size that your body can accommodate, based on your breast and tissue characteristics.
5) Sizers are worn under a sports bra to mimic what you will look like. If you like what you see in the mirror in the office, it will be a very close representation of what you will look like with the implant in place.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

What size of implants and what cost?

I agree with most of the comments below.  Cost is dependent on so many things and is very commonly limited by the geographical region you are in.  I recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  I do not suggest that cost be a reason for you to "hedge" on having someone perform your surgery with plastic surgery credentials and in a safe and certified facility.
At your consultation, your surgeon should measure your breasts as cup size is variable depending on the specific bra.  I commonly have a sizing system that places implant type devices into a bra where you can see the difference in a specific volume.  It's good to look at photos of others with you same body dimensions that have the breast appearance you are seeking.  You should take those to your consult.  You also have to consider after children, many times the surrounding tissues of the breast are stretched and lost elasticity which may require additional surgery along with your augmentation.  These are all aspects your surgeon should discuss with you and be able to explain in detail.  Good luck!

John McFate, MD

Breast augmentation cost

Breast augmentation generally runs 5000-6500.

Often practices will run specials on the lower end. Saline implants
are less expensive than  silicone, so there is an opportunity for savings.
The silicone gel implants, however, feel more natural.

Best Wishes,

Dr.Morrissey

How much

The answer to how much a surgery cost is totally dependent upon who's doing it and where it's being done. Busier, seasoned cosmetic plastic surgery providers, may command a higher fee than someone who is just starting out. Also a hospital may have a higher cost than a private physician's office operating room. Just make sure in board-certified plastic surgeon is doing the procedure and then I think you'll be in good hands. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS