My forehead bone is still growing. What is the best surgery I should do? Having severe headaches, please help (Photo)

I'm 27 years old and where can this be done around the world I need best doctors and for how long will I recover from this surgery

Growing forehead

Looking at your picture, I see that the left side of your forehead is expanding and pushing your eye down.  You need to find out what the cause of the growth is.  You should see a doctor as soon as possible. The cause of the growth/asymmetry will determine the treatment.Best of luckDr. Rodman

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Headaches and large forehead bone

headaches and large forehead bone shjould not be related as one is a body problem and the other reflects some physiologic problem.  Ask your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon