Best Breast Augmentation near Madison, WI?

I'm in search of a reputable surgeon near Madison, WI who performs breast augmentations. Preferably one who does an extensive consultation and uses 3D imaging or sizers. Thank you!

Breast augmentation in Midwest

We have seen patients from Wisconsin and our practice is one hour from Dubuque IA, two and a half from Madison WI, one hour from Iowa City, one hour from Rock Falls IL, and one and a half hours from Burlington IA.

We do a lot of cohesive gel implants both submuscularly ( possibly less visibility and capsules) and subfascially ( the muscle is not compromised, does not flex over the implant, and less pain).

We use Crisalix 3D imaging, sizers, and other methods to help choose the best possible size depending on your chest width, skin envelope, and desired size. We have a very low rate of patients wanting a different size.

Breast Augmentation near Madison

Our practice is 70 miles from Madison. We offer Vectra imaging and experienced surgeons who are both Board certified and members of both ASPS as well as ASAPS. We have a video on our website of what amounts to "what I do and why I do it" on breast augmentation. We have a friendly staff and a certified OR with MD anesthesia for our surgeries. Consider us as you look. It is consider poor form to try to claim that you are "the best" unless you can document that and nobody can really do that. Check out our before and after photos. None of our photos are touched up. Best of luck to you.

David Janssen, MD, FACS
Oshkosh Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation specialists can likely be located on this site and individual websites.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. There are great surgeons over there, besides that remember to look for a board certified plastic surgeon, good luck love!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Best BA near Madison

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Best Breast Augmentation

Thank you for the important question; careful selection of plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make.

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Basically, patients should look at the overall "quality" of the outcomes achieved;  in other words, it will be important that patients see lots of examples of outcomes that they would be pleased with.  In doing so patients will be able to get an idea of each  plastic surgeon's "aesthetic sensibilities".  

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Breast Augmentation and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote possible. Please be mindful that the in person physical exam is the most important and could potentially alter your treatment plan.

Best breast?

You should look for an experienced plastic surgeon with a very broad gallery of before and after photos. Be sure you choose someone who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I'm not sure they will every criteria you've mentioned, but the most important aspect is the communication between surgeon and patient. Looks for reviews that demonstrate your plastic surgeon communicates well with patients. Best wishes on hunting for a plastic surgeon, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD