I would like to make my breasts look better. What would you suggest me? (photo)

Ive been getting fat, thin and so on over the years. My breasts are a bit droopy, id like to do something about it. What do you suggest me?

I would like to make my breasts look better. What would you suggest me?

Breast augmentation may be reasonable with or without a breast lift.

What would you recommend for my breasts?

From the picture that you provided, its really hard to tell if you will need a lift.  If your nipple position is above the fold and your skin is not very loose, then a straightforward sub muscular augmentation with Inspira gel implants would give you a very nice result.  

I hope that helps.  Please let us know if we can help!

-Gregory A. Buford MD FACS

Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Author:  "Eat Drink Heal:  The Art and Science of Surgical Nutrition"

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well...  I recommend you to have a breast lift, you can add augmentation if that's also something you will like to improve. You will be a very good candidate.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Find the right surgeon to help you

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

A Breast lift would help on the sagging of the breast. 

What are the basic tips to know if I need a breast augmentation or breast lift? It all depends on the position of the nipple on the breast. The further down the nipple is in relation to the fold the more the chances are the patient needs a lift.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Breast Lift and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote possible. Please be mindful that the in person physical exam is the most important and could potentially alter your treatment plan.

Would like my breasts to look better.

HI Rachel,

I think that a breast lift with a small reduction would help you look better. You should, however, try to maintain a stable weight before having surgery because the breast size and shape can change if you gain or lose a significant amount of weight. 

Make an appointment with a Board certified plastic surgeon in your area who can inform you on your options.

Best Wishes,

Dr. Christine Rodgers

Breast Lift

A breast lift procedure may provide the improvement you are looking for, without enlarging the breasts. The best way to find out about options and discuss your goals is in person with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. I recommend that you seek surgeons who specialise in this area and book a consultation.

All the best

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photograph.

If you like the size of your breasts, but simply want to correct the sagginess then a breast lift would be a good choice for you. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination done and review of your medical history to determine whether you are a good candidate for a breast lift. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon